Size ≈ 25 cm / 9.84″
Weight ≈ 38 gr / 1.34 oz
Material : Olive Wood
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This listing is for a Tasting Spoon, elegant design and very useful when cooking at home.
Our distinctive elegant utensils will give your kitchen a new look. Every piece in our web-store is handcrafted by Albanian Artisans, using only the finest Italian olive wood. Each Artisan uses his experience to determine exactly what items can be made based on the wood’s inherent quality and characteristics. Since no two pieces are exactly alike each item is a truly original piece of artwork. In our store you can find beautiful pepper mills, cheese knife, spreaders, forks, spatulas, server sets and much more.
- Size ≈ 25 cm / 9.84″ – Weight ≈ 38 gr / 1.34 oz
- Shipping from Albania using tracked/secured shipping service.
- Made of 100% natural OLIVE WOOD from South Italy.
- To clean and wash your olive wood utensils, do so only by hand, with warm water and soap. Do not put them in the dishwasher and try to never let them submerge in water. Oil them regularly using sunflower oil or mineral oil (food grade), by rubbing them with a kitchen towel. This will prevent the wood from drying out and it will bring the grain back to life.
- Since they are made of natural wood, colors can vary a lot – Every item is UNIQUE!
- All our SkandWood products are handmade in Albania, using the best quality of olive wood form the South of Italy.
- 19 reasons why we love and choose to use only olive wood: doesn’t absorb liquids, bad odors or colors – bacteria cannot penetrate into the wood – is aromatic and smells wonderful – is 100% environmentally friendly – if used properly does not pollute – has a superb energy balance – is perfect in the kitchen – has an old world charm – each piece is unique – is 100% handmade – is a living material – is very decorative – is biodegradable – looks beautiful – lasts a lifetime – is ecological – is very solid – it breathes – it is warm.
25 cm / 9.84″
38 gr / 1.34 oz